THE NORTH WEST'S PREMIER MOTORCYCLE CLUB
STREETFIGHTERS UNITED KINGDOM RULES AND REGULATIONS
Name of Club…STREETFIGHTERS UNITED KINGDOM…......Founded.......January 2009........
The club has for its objects the encouragement and protection of motorcycle interests in the district. The club endeavours to meet the requirements of the competition rider and the tourist/social member by organising various social and Charity runs, Events etc, throughout the year. The club will affiliate annually to the BMF and pay the appropriate affiliation fee.
The annual subscription is £………35……… which entitles members to the various benefits attached thereto. The subscription is payable to the Vice Chairman, Sheena Partington at the Annual General Meeting held in…December…each year. In the case of new members, subscription must be paid within 30 days after your application has been received and processed. You will be notified of this via EMail. We require 30 days notice of your intended termination to cancel your Membership before the renewal date of December 31st. If you fail to do so, the Club will presume that you wish to continue your Membership and will automatically charge you for the following year.
In the case of new members, subscriptions must be paid within 30 days after their acceptance has been notified. No new members shall participate in any privileges of the club until his/her current subscription fee has been paid. Any member wishing to resign his/her membership shall give notice in writing of his/her desire to the Vice President on or before the 31st December in any year; otherwise he/she shall be liable to pay his/her subscription fee for another year.
1. The Club shall organise competitions open to members of the Club, which can be extended to include other Clubs etc at any status for which the Club and its officials are permitted to do so.
2. The Club shall be essentially a members’ Club, and shall be conducted independently of any personal interests.
3. The Club shall be governed by a Committee consisting of the Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Six Officials; Six to form a quorum; Should an Officials Place become vacant, All offers of intent should be sent to the President of the Club, 30 Days before a Club vote is actioned. In the case of a vacancy occurring in the Officials or Members of the Committee, the Committee shall immediately appoint another person to fill the vacancy until the next Annual General Meeting. The position (S) of President,Vice President,Treasurer,and Secretary will always remain the same, all other positions are up for renewal at the Annual General Meeting in December. All applications for an Officials Position should be submitted to the President of the Club 30 Days Prior to the meeting.
4. The Annual General Meeting shall be held at……Address of Club............Special Meetings may be converted by direction of the Committee on the written requisition of not less than one-fifth of the members. Fourteen days’ notice to be given of a General Meeting; seven to form a quorum.
5. The Committee shall not make any modifications in these Rules nor decide to make any alterations in the Headquarters of the Club, without the Authority of the General Meeting.
6. Every member binds himself/herself to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Club, and also by any modification thereof, made in conformity with such Rules and Regulations.
7. If any member desires a matter to be brought forward at a General Meeting, the text of such matter shall be sent to the Vice President at least 10 days before the date of such meeting, so that it may be included in the agenda.
8. At General Meetings, whether ordinary or extraordinary, a majority of votes decides a resolution, with the Chaireman/Vice Chairman having a casting vote in case of even voting.
9. In all cases of dispute or disagreement as to the interpretation of the Rules and Regulations of the club, members accept the decision of the Chairman/Vice Chairman as final and binding.
10. In the event of a grave breach, by a member, of the Rules and Regulations of the Club, or of conduct on the part of a member rendering it desirable that he/she could cease to be a member, a meeting of the Committee shall be converted, at which such member shall be invited to attend, to inquire whether a cause for expulsion has arisen or not. In the event of any member in the opinion of the Committee, being guilty of reckless driving or misbehaviour unsportsmanlike, or ungentlemanly, or prejudicial to the interests of motor cycling and or the Club and its representing values held within; which covers a conflict of interest clause, he/she shall be called before the Committee and, failing a satisfactory explanation, he/she may be cautioned or suspended, or required to resign his/her membership. No member shall be expelled or suspended except by a resolution supported by at least two-thirds of the members of the Committee present at the meeting of the Committee.
11. Every member shall be furnished with a copy of the results of the Rules and Regulations.